Changes to 2012 Disney Dining Plans Announced
Thanks to Disney Food Blog for providing a first glance at what guests can expect from the Park’s popular Disney Dining Plans in 2012. While not all details have been made available yet, we are have learned about a few interesting changes, as well as the cost for each level of the plan.
Changes to the plans include the following:
- Each guest on a Standard Disney Dining Plan will now receive a refillable mug as part of the plan, which can be used for unlimited refills at the quick service beverage stations located within the resort in which the guest is staying.
- The Quick Service Dining Plan will reduce the daily snack allotment of each guest to one per day. That means that guests who live for Dole Whips and cupcakes may have some tough choices to make.
- The Wine and Dine add on, which previously allowed guests to add a bottle of wine to their meal from a set list of choices, seems to have been eliminated from the Dining Plan offerings.
In addition, prices have also been updated:
- Quick Dining Plan (price good for the entire year)
$34.99 per night ages 10 and up
$11.99 per night age 3 to 9
- Plus Dining Plan (Value and Regular Season)
$51.54 per night ages 10 and up
$15.02 per night age 3 to 9
- Plus Dining Plan (Peak Season)
$53.54 per night ages 10 and up
$16.02 per night ages 3 to 9
- Deluxe Dining Plan (Value and Regular Season)
$85.52 per night ages 10 and up
$23.79 per night ages 3 to 9
- Deluxe Dining Plan (Peak Season)
$89.52 per night ages 10 and up
$25.79 per night ages 3 to 9
More changes and details will be forthcoming, including what restaurants will be included on the plans.