Chase Debuts Disney Visa Debit Card
Sources have announced that Chase has debuted the Disney Visa Debit Card. Not only does this card give special Cardmember perks to guests who visit Walt Disney World Resort and/or Disneyland Resort, but also when they shop at Disneystore.com and Disney Store retail locations.
Ryan McInerney, CEO of Chase Consumer Banking, says:
Disney’s Visa Debit Card is perfect for fans of Disney who prefer to use a debit card for their everyday spending. With no annual fee, it provides access to Cardmember perks at Disney Theme Parks and Disney Store, and offers a choice of imaginative Disney card designs.
There are several year-round perks that are included with Disney Visa Debit Card membership, including:
- 10% discounts at select Disney World and Disneyland dining locations
- 20% off the regular price of select guided tours
- Access to a toll-free, dedicated customer service number
- Real-time fraud monitoring
- FREE security alerts
- ZERO liability protection
- Reimbursement for any unauthorized purchases
- Blink tap-and-go functionality (in select markets)
There are four exclusive Disney character designs available for cardholders to choose from, and the debit card is available with all Chase checking accounts excluding High School and Access Checking. To learn more, please call (800) 935-9935.