Details Released for Disney Consumer Products Pavilion at D23 Expo
The Disney Consumer Products pavilion will give fans a chance to enjoy interactive opportunities exploring stories and new experiences that celebrate Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars.
Fans will have a chance to see new product innovations, fashion, books, apps, and shop for Disney Store collectibles. Artist signings and stage presentations are also on the schedule.
Some of the events include:
- Playmation Marvel’s Avengers: Expo attendees will get a chance to be among the first to experience the new Playmation game system of connected toys and wearables.
- The Marvel Universe: Fans get a sneak preview of the large-scale statues, action figures, and more from the Marvel Universe.
- #TeamMickey: Attendees can show their Mickey side in this fun photo booth
- Rock Your #MinnieStyle: The Minnie lounge features a nail bar and product giveaways
- D-Style: Attendees will be the first to see D-Style, an all-new assortment of fashion items and accessories coming to Disney Store this fall.
Other events include: Make it a Tink Moment, Disney Junior Fun Spot, Unlock Your Inner Disney Princess, The Breadth of Frozen, Pixar Storytelling Comes to Life, and Discover Disney’s Descendants.
The Disney Store at D23 Expo will be selling “an array” of products not yet available to the general public in its 3,000 square feet of retail space including new collections and limited edition items that are launching at the D23 Expo.