Disney Mobile Updates Games & Announces New Launches
Disney Mobile has released a few big updates for several of their mobile games, and announced the launch of three new mobile games just in time for the holidays.
The new updates include:
- 40 new levels for Where’s My Perry?, which will feature Dr. Doofenshmirtz and retail for $0.99. Additionally, Disney has released 20 new levels that are free to download.
- A new character, King Fergus, added to Temple Run: Brave. The unlockable character will cost 500,000 in-game coins.
- A new mini-game for Wreck-It-Ralph dubbed “Turbo Time.”
- The second episode for Avengers Initiative, which features Captain America.
While these updates are exciting enough, the launch of three new Disney-branded mobile games are heading your way soon. The new games include:
- Where’s My Holiday?, a festive version of Disney’s best-selling Where’s My Water? and Where’s My Perry? apps.
- Nemo’s Reef, which will be released in time for the 3D re-release of Finding Nemo.
- Monster’s Inc. Run, a side-scrolling game developed in partnership with Get Set.
Where’s My Holiday? and Nemo’s Reef will be available on the App store December 20, while Monster’s Inc. Run is available now.