Disney Store Reveals their Top Ten ‘Most Wanted Holiday Toys’
Together with Disney Consumer Products, the Disney Store has revealed their “Most Wanted Holiday Toys” list to make gift-giving easy for parents and family members this year. All of the toys are inspired by favorite Disney characters and stories, and some of the items that made the list feature new and innovative ways to play.
In fact, several items on the list have already won awards and accolades from toy industry experts and select media outlets, such as Disney FamilyFun and the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Mary Beech, vice president of Disney Toys, had this to say:
Year after year, Disney toys are among the most popular items on holiday wish list. Kids love to bring home their favorite characters, and parents know that Disney toys are the ones that kids go back to over and over again, offering both a great play experience and exceptional value.
The toys included on the top ten list are:
- Disney Animators’ Collection Princess Toddler Dolls (Disney Store)
- Disney AppMATes™ Mobile Application Toys (Spin Master)
- Disney™Pixar Cars 2 Bomb Blastin’ Mater (Mattel)
- Disney™Pixar Cars 2 Remote Control Vehicles (Disney Store)
- Disney Princess 5-in-1 Wardrobe Set (Disney Store)
- Disney Spotlight (First Act)
- My First Disney Princess Singing & Storytelling Belle (JAKKS Pacific)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl Playset (LEGO)
- Rock Star Mickey Interactive Plush & Role Play Guitar (Fisher Price)
- Trivial Pursuit: Disney For All Edition (Hasbro)
The “Most Wanted Holiday Toys” will be available this holiday season at mass retailers (including WalMart, K-Mart and Toys “R” Us, among others) as well as at the Disney Store and DisneyStore.com. Prices range from $19.99 to $149.50.