Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort Invites Guests to Celebrate Mexican Independence Day
Visitors to Disneyland Resort this weekend will be able to celebrate Mexican Independence Day at Downtown Disney District on Sunday, September 16.
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Downtown Disney District will be alive with special menu items, live entertainment and family activities so everyone can find something to enjoy. Highlights include:
- Performances from Mariachi Diva’s at Tortilla Jo’s
- Special food and beverages at Tortilla Jo’s, including signature tequila cocktails
- FREE Face Painting at Kaman’s Art Shop
- Pinata Bust (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- WonderGround Gallery featuring “Day of the Dead” artist David Lozeau from 1 to 4 p.m.
Will you be celebrating Mexican Independence Day at the Disneyland Resort this weekend?