Eat to the Beat Concert Lineup Announced for 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Fan favorites including Hanson, Wilson Phillips, and the Pointer Sisters are returning again this year and they’ll be joined by new acts including Everclear, Maxi Priest, and Tiffany.
The lineup for this year’s Eat to the Beat Concerts is:
- David Cook – September 25-27
- Wilson Phillips – September 28-29
- Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1
- Starship – October 2-4
- Smash Mouth – October 5-7
- The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9
- 38 Special – October 10-11
- Rick Springfield – October 12-13
- Sugar Ray – October 14-16
- The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18
- Air Supply – October 19-21
- Fuel – October 22-23
- Tiffany (New) – October 24-25
- Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28
- Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30
- Everclear (New) – October 31-November 1
- Boyz II Men – November 2-4
- Sister Hazel – November 5-6
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9
- Hanson – November 10-12
- Maxi Priest (New) – November 13-14
- Chaka Khan (New) – November 15-16
Artists are subject to change without notice. The Eat to the Beat concerts take place at the America Gardens Theater in World Showcase at 5:30 p.m. , 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. Admission to the concerts is on a first come, first served basis and is included in your admission to Epcot.
Last year Disney offered an Eat to the Beat dining package similar to the Candlelight Processional dining packages, but there’s no official word yet on whether that will be offered again this year.
For the most up-to-date information on the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival make sure you visit the Disney Food Blog’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival page.