Eat to the Beat Dining Packages Announced for 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Guests will now be able to book an Eat to the Beat Dining Package that includes lunch or dinner at an Epcot restaurant and a guaranteed seat at that day’s Eat to the Beat concert.
The Eat to the Beat Dining Package times are:
- 5:30 p.m. show – Lunch meal times TBD
- 6:45 p.m. show – Dinner meal times TBD
- 8 p.m. show – Dinner meal times TBD
The dining package includes your choice of an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and beverage a participating restaurant. The dining package will cost two table service credits on both the standard dining plan and the deluxe dining plan.
The restaurants participating in the dining package are: Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, Coral Reef, Biergarten, The Garden Grill, Nine Dragons, Restaurant Marrakesh, San Angel Inn, Via Napoli, Les Chefs de France, Tokyo Dining, Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia, and La Hacienda de San Angel.
Booking details for the Eat to the Beat Dining Package have not yet been released.
The 2014 Eat to the Beat Concert series lineup is:
- September 19-21: Jo Dee Messina – NEW!
- September 22-23: The Pointer Sisters
- September 24-25: Rick Springfield
- September 26-27: Christopher Cross
- September 28-29: Hanson
- September 30-October 2: Air Supply
- October 3-5: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- October 6-8: Sugar Ray
- October 9-10: Fuel – NEW!
- October 11-12: Sister Hazel
- October 13-14: Richard Marx
- October 15-16: Billy Ocean
- October 17-19: Night Ranger
- October 20-22: Smash Mouth
- October 23-24: Jim Brickman – NEW!
- October 25-26: Los Lonely Boys
- October 27-28: Wilson Phillips
- October 29-31: Dennis DeYoung
- November 1-2: .38 Special
- November 3-5: Boyz II Men
- November 6-7: David Cook – NEW!
- November 8-10: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
For the most up-to-date information and more package details on the Eat to the Beat Dining Package be sure to visit the Disney Food Blog’s Eat to the Beat page.
And for all things Epcot Food and Wine Festival including full-color photos, reviews, and booth menus visit the Disney Food Blog’s 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page.