Epcot Food & Wine Festival Special Events Bookings Open July 31
With just a couple of months until the start of the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the big news this week is that bookings for the Food & Wine Festival special events open on July 31 at 7 a.m.
The special events for this year include past favorites and some new events.
Returning to the festival this year are: the Parisian Breakfast (Saturday mornings), “3D” Disney Dessert Discovery (October 3, 10, and 17), Cheese Seminars (Saturdays), Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays), Epcot Wine Schools (dates and prices TBD), Party for the Senses (October 4, 11, and 18, and November 1), and Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (October 25).
New events for the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival include:
- Saturday Mornings With…: a plated brunch with a noted pastry chef or baker (Date/price TBD)
- Dining Through the Decades: A Tribute to Walt Disney (October 24, $99/$119)
- Experience Puerto Rico: The All Star Island (Septeber 20, $99)
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Boot Camp Series: An interactive epicurean adventure (September 21; October 5, 12, 19; November 2; $119)
- Food for Thought (Fridays and Saturday, October 11, $169)
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays, $55)
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, $295)
- Japan “Hibachi Experience” (Date and price TBD)
The low-cost seminars are returning to the Food & Wine Festival this year including Culinary Demos ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15), and Beverage Seminars ($15).
For the most up-to-date information on the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival be sure to visit the Disney Food Blog’s 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival page. And for more details and reviews of the special events visit the DFB’s 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Special Events page.