Walt Disney World Announces ‘Room for One More’ Haunted Mansion Merchandise Event on September 30
Love visiting The Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom? Fans of the attraction should be sure to check out the “Room for One More” merchandise event that Disney will be holding this fall. The event, which will be held on Friday, September 30 from 9:00 AM-9:00 PM, will offer exclusive merchandise and events related to the beloved attraction.
Inside Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the spooky and macabre setting of the Haunted Mansion will be recreated with “ghoulish delight,” as eventgoers are invited to dine in a “mist enshrouded banquet room hidden among the crypts” and socialize with some “grim grinning ghosts.” Guests will also be able to bid on first-edition items and other keepsakes in a special silent auction held at the event, as well as be able to purchase many other items specific to the event.
- Be the first to pre-purchase limited edition event logo product, Haunted Mansion themed collectibles and Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary collectibles.
- Deadly silent auction including a performance art lot by Noah.
- Artist Viewing to meet and greet with other worldly renowned artists such as Robert Olszewski, Jim Shore, Greg McCullough & more.
- A Cryptic Conversation with our ghoulish council of Walt Disney Imagineers.
- Ghostly feast with haunting sounds and full-bodied entertainment.
- Deadly Departure Gift.
Dying to attend this unique event? Tickets for the event, which are priced at $285 per person, may be requested here from now until 11:59 PM ET on July 20, 2011. Selections will then be randomly chosen from the pool of ticket requests until all tickets have been distributed, and a waiting list will be instated. Guest names may only be submitted once. For more details and to view more of the unique merchandise on sale at the event, visit www.artofdisneyparks.com.