D23 Members to Enjoy Additional New Benefits
D23, Disney’s official fan club, has announced several new benefits and savings opportunities for its members, just in time for the Christmas season.
The discounts and savings opportunities run the gamut, from retailers to attractions to services. The newly announced perks include the following:
- $23 off orders of $149 or more at online retailer Brookstone.com
- 15% savings on videogame entertainment from THQ, including the popular uDraw GameTablet
- 10% discount on services offered by SuperShuttle and ExecuCar nationwide, including service to Southern California and Central Florida airports
- Discounts for The IMAX Theater at the California Science Center in Los Angeles
- Special Savings for Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Discounts for two popular presidential attractions: The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library & Museum in Simi Valley and the Richard Nixon Library and Birthplace in Yorba Linda
- A cool 10% off purchases at Two Scoops Ice Cream Parlor in Ko’olina, Hawaii, close to the brand-new Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Savings of 10% on a Ride-Along or Driving Experience at Richard Petty Driving Experience at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Florida
- At Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, save $10 on any purchase of $50 or more
The newly announced benefits join a host of other savings opportunities already in place, including:
- A 10% discount on services at all Mandara Spa locations worldwide, including spas at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World Resorts
- D23-exclusive pricing and offers for tickets to Mary Poppins on Broadway and The Lion King in Las Vegas
- D23 Member offers from ESPN Zone in Anaheim and The House of Blues at the Walt Disney World Resort
- D23 Member pricing at ESPN’s upcoming 76 Classic men’s basketball NCAA tournament in Anaheim
- Savings of 20% on items purchased at the ABC TV Online Store
- Plus a host of other special D23 Member discounts, offers and benefits.
D23 offers two different levels of membership: Gold at $74.99 per year, and Silver for $34.99 per year. Members at both levels enjoy the savings benefits detailed above. Gold members also enjoy a subscription to Disney twenty-three, the glossy, premium magazine that details Disney’s rich history, and provides an in-depth look at new projects. In addition, Gold members receive four unique, collectible gifts sent with their magazine each quarter.
To learn more about D23 membership, please visit Disney’s website.
Are you a D23 member? If not will the new benefits entice you to join? Leave a comment below.