Lineup Announced for the 2014 Eat to the Beat Concert Series at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
This year’s lineup includes Hanson, Fuel, Boyz II Men, Jim Brickman, Rick Springfield, Air Supply, and more.
The full lineup is:
- September 19-21: Jo Dee Messina
- September 22-23: The Pointer Sisters
- September 24-25: Rick Springfield
- September 26-27: Christopher Cross
- September 28-29: Hanson
- September 30-October 2: Air Supply
- October 3-5: STARSHP starring Mickey Thomas
- October 6-8: Sugar Ray
- October 9-10: Fuel
- October 11-12: Sister Hazel
- October 13-14: TBD
- October 15-16: Billy Ocean
- October 17-19: Night Ranger
- October 20-22: Smash Mouth
- October 23-24: Jim Brickman
- October 25-26: Los Lonely Boys
- October 27-28: Wilson Phillips
- October 29-31: Dennis DeYoung (original member of STYX)
- November 1-2: .38 Special
- November 3-5: Boyz II Men
- November 6-7: David Cook
- November 8-10: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
The 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival takes place September 19 through November 10. Admission to the Eat to the Beat concerts in included in your Epcot admission. The concerts take place three times on the scheduled evenings: 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8 p.m.
For all things Food & Wine, be sure to check out the Disney Food Blog’s 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page. And for more information on the Food & Wine Festival the Disney Food Blog’s 2014 Guide to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival ebook is available for preorder.
The 250-page guide includes insider tips and advice, plus details on the food and menus for this year’s festival. You can use the code Chefs at checkout to get a $3 discount on the preorder.