California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort to Serve Sunday Brunch Beginning February 7
The ‘Brunch at the Top’ will be the first time a daytime meal has been offered at California Grill.
Guests at the Sunday brunch will enjoy house made pastries and breads including a Caramel Apple Monkey Bread, Cranberry Pecan Scones, and more. Beverages include cocktails and mocktails and a Bloody Mary Bar.
Diners will have a chance to interact with the culinary staff at the counter of the on-stage kitchen during the meal, sampling tasting portions of House-Smoked Orange Honey Ham and Deviled Eggs.
The brunch also features plated entrees including:
- Pan-Fried Buttermilk Organic Chicken Cutlet with Haricots Verts, Toasted Almonds, Frisée, Beurre Noisette
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramelized Heirloom Apples, Dried Cranberry and Raisin Compote, Vanilla Custard, Warm Canadian Maple Syrup
- Shrimp and Grits: Gulf White Shrimp with Tillamook Cheddar Grits, Spicy Tomato Broth, Espellette-Spiced Tomato Ragout
- Poached Lobster Benedict with Butter-Poached Tail, Two Soft-Poached Eggs, Honey Ham,
Yuzu Hollandaise, Marble Potato Hash
- Chef’s Frittata with Three Lake Meadow Farms Eggs, Florida Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Poblanos, Chorizo, Creamy Goat Cheese, Marble Potato Hash
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Soft Poached Eggs, Chimichurri, Marble Potato Hash and Charred Red Onion
The dessert menu will feature mini desserts, macarons, and chocolate truffles.
The Brunch at the Top is a prix fixe offering and is priced at $80 for adults and $48 for kids ages 3-11. Advance Dining Reservations will be available online or by calling 407-939-3463.