Disney Store Launches First Exclusive Designer Collection, ‘Kidada for Disney’
In collaboration with celebrity designer and Disney fan Kidada Jones, the Disney Store launched an exclusive designer collection: Kidada for Disney Store. The collection features apparel, jewelry, accessories and a limited edition Vinylmation figure, as well as Disney Princess -themed merchandise.
Jim Fielding, president of Disney Stores Worldwide, says:
With this classic collection, Kidada brings a unique and whimsical vision to the beloved Disney characters. Disney Store’s reinvention over the last two years has taken us to magical new heights and our collaboration with Kidada Jones is the first of many that will position us as a retail destination where guests will find designer collections and unexpected surprises.
Kidada Jones, while speaking about the collection, said that “[I] was a frequent visitor to Disneyland and developed a deep love of the magic and wonder of Disney…this collection was inspired by childhood memories and the Disney Princess characters combined with influences from music and travels around the world.”
This exclusive collection, which will be available in select Disney Stores and online at DisneyStore.com, includes:
- Wish-A-Little Collection— These whimsical Belle, Snow White, Tiana and Cinderella figurines features a themed charm necklace inside. $39.50
- Kidada for Disney Store pendant necklaces are inspired by Disney Princesses. $49.50
- Mini Moments charms, which are based on classic Disney characters. $14.50
- Adult and children tees featuring the Wish-A-Little version of beloved Disney Princess characters or Kidada’s signature wish phrases. $14.50-$34.50
- Wish-a-Little reusable Totes $9.50
- Kidada for Disney Store Wish-a-Little watch $49.50
Retail locations that will carry the Kidada for Disney collection include Disney Stores in New York’s Times Square, North Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Stockton Street in San Francisco, and Santa Monica Place in Santa Monica, CA, but you can also find the collection online. Check it out now!