Disneyland to Pass Out Commemorative Mickey Ears to Guests on February 29
In celebration of One More Disney Day, Disneyland Park will be passing out commemorative Mickey Ears to guests who visit the resort on Leap Day, February 29.
Quantities of the special souvenir are limited to 2,000, which will be distributed to the first guests who enter the park via designated turnstiles, beginning at 6 a.m.
If you are interested in being part of the magic on February 29, be aware that Disneyland Park has established the following guidelines, as they expect a large turnout for the highly publicized event:
- Guests may begin lining up no earlier than 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28.
- Guests planning to line up before Disneyland park opens must park in the Pumbaa Parking Lot on Disney Way between 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28 and 6 a.m. on February 29. Please note that the Pumbaa Lot will not begin to offer shuttle service to the East Esplanade until 6 a.m. on February 29. Click here for a map of Disneyland Resort parking areas.
- Restrooms will be available for guests who line up before Disneyland park opens.
- A special ticket booth will be available prior to Disneyland park opening for guests needing to purchase park admission for February 29. Valid park admission is required in order to enter Disneyland park and to receive the commemorative ear hat.
- Commemorative ear hats will be distributed, while supplies last, to guests who enter through the designated turnstiles beginning at 6 a.m. on February 29, when Disneyland park officially opens. Limit one ear hat per person, and you must be present at the time of distribution.
- Please remember that being in line and entering the park does not guarantee that you will receive a commemorative ear hat. Ear hats are limited to a supply of 2,000 for guests who enter through the designated turnstiles when Disneyland park opens at 6 a.m. on February 29.
- Be sure to check the list of items that are not permitted inside Disneyland park as you plan what you will bring with you that day. Admission to the park is subject to capacity restrictions.
Will you be braving the crowds on February 29 to spend this bonus day as One More Disney Day? Share a comment below!
Photo copyright Disney.