Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Honors Walt Disney’s Legacy of Environmental Conservation
While Disney’s new Art of Animation Resort delves deep into the stories of some beloved Disney characters, it is also a testament to Walt Disney’s legacy of protecting the environment. There are many environmental enhancements that were added to the resort, including:
- The opportunity for guests to contribute to Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund
- Energy saving LED lighting in the Ink & Paint Shop, as well as other areas of the resort
- Reusable plates and utensils in the Landscape of Flavors Food Court
- Recycle bins in many key public areas of the resort, as well as in every guest room
- Environmental information integrated into Cast Members’ training
With the new addition to their resort properties, Walt Disney World continues to maintain the state of Florida’s Green Lodging designation for all of its resort hotels. If you’d like to learn more about Disney’s commitment to conservation, please visit disney.com/environment.