Complete Eat to the Beat Concert Series Lineup Announced for 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Five new acts join the 17 fan-favorite bands this year, including Jo Dee Messina, Fuel, Jim Brickman, Los Lonely Boys, and David Cook.
The Eat to the Beat Concerts take place at 5:30, 6:45, and 8 p.m. daily. Admission for the concerts is included in your Epcot park admission.
This year’s lineup (subject to change):
- September 19-21: Jo Dee Messina – NEW!
- September 22-23: The Pointer Sisters
- September 24-25: Rick Springfield
- September 26-27: Christopher Cross
- September 28-29: Hanson
- September 30-October 2: Air Supply
- October 3-5: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- October 6-8: Sugar Ray
- October 9-10: Fuel – NEW!
- October 11-12: Sister Hazel
- October 13-14: Richard Marx
- October 15-16: Billy Ocean
- October 17-19: Night Ranger
- October 20-22: Smash Mouth
- October 23-24: Jim Brickman – NEW!
- October 25-26: Los Lonely Boys
- October 27-28: Wilson Phillips
- October 29-31: Dennis DeYoung
- November 1-2: .38 Special
- November 3-5: Boyz II Men
- November 6-7: David Cook – NEW!
- November 8-10: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
For the most up-to-date information on the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, including menus and photos, visit the Disney Food Blog’s 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page.