Santa and Mrs. Claus to Arrive at the Swan & Dolphin Hotel
Throughout the month of December, guests will be able to visit Santa and Mrs. Claus in their specially-made custom tiki hut, complete with tropical attire and photo opportunities, at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel at Walt Disney World Resort.
In addition to the dynamic duo, guests of the hotel will also be able to experience plenty of other holiday festivities. The special services include:
- A life size chocolate Santa, created by the hotel’s executive pastry chef
- Mrs. Claus’s Bakeshop Delivery, where guests can order cookies and milk sent to their room, as well as a collector’s edition of a storybook detailing Santa and Mrs. Clause’s Florida vacation (orders can be placed December 1 through the 23.)
- Bedtime Elf tuck-ins, where a costumed elf will visit your hotel room delivering milk and cookies, as well as a plush toy for the little ones who he or she will then tuck into bed before Santa arrives!
- Holiday tree guest room delivery, where you can order a Christmas tree to have sent to your room
- Tree lighting ceremony by Mrs. Clause on select nights
For more information about the holiday activities at Walt Disney World Resort’s Swan and Dolphin, please visit santasfavoriteresort.com, or call 1-800-227-1500.