Beginning in February, the Atlanta Braves will host ten teams at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports Complex for spring training. They will play a total of 18 games at the Disney field, beginning with a game against the Detroit Tigers.
The Washington Nationals and the Tigers will make up the core of the Braves’ training schedule, playing three games each at the sports complex. Meanwhile, this year’s spring training schedule will also include special promotional games, as well as family-friendly activities including Disney character appearances; on-field fan experiences and in-game entertainment. Additionally, children will be invited to run the bases after each game.
The complete spring training schedule is:
- Friday, Feb. 22 – Detroit Tigers at 1:05 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 23 – New York Yankees at 1:05 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 25 – Florida Marlins at 1:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 – Washington Nationals at 1:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 1 – Washington Nationals at 6:05 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3 – Detroit Tigers at 1:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7 – Detroit Tigers at 6:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 8 – Toronto Blue Jays at 1:05 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10 – Miami Marlins at 1:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12 – St. Louis Cardinals at 1:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 15 – New York Mets at 1:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16 – New York Yankees at 5:05 p.m.
- Monday, March 18 – Philadelphia Phillies at 1:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20 – Pittsburgh Pirates at 1:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21 – Washington Nationals at 6:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23 – Houston Astros at 1:05 p.m.
- Monday, March 25 – New York Mets at 1:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28 – Houston Astros at 1:05 p.m.
Individual tickets are on sale now via Ticketmaster and the ESPN sports complex.