The uber-luxurious Waldorf-Astoria Orlando will be hosting Chocolate, Wine & Romance weekends on February 12-13, and again on 19-20. Special room rates are available for these romantic, gourmet weekends. But that’s not where the fun stops; there are lots of opportunities for indulging in chocolate, or wine, or both. And since the hotel is located inside Walt Disney World’s Gates, you’re also steps away from all the fun!
Here are just a few of the events that overnight guests can choose from:
- Art and Chocolate: A Walking Tour – Take a stroll through the beautiful hotel, and learn more about its wonderful, commissioned art collection, while sampling chocolates specially paired for each work of art. A wonderful opportunity to indulge all of your senses! (Complimentary to guests)
- Bar du Chocolat: A Chocolate Extravaganza – One of the most decadent displays of chocolate, ever! Bar du Chocolat was wildly successful during last month’s holidays, and now it’s back! For stunning pictures, as well as information on pricing, check out this post on Bar du Chocolat by AJ at Disney Food Blog.
- Smooth Jazz: Featuring Joseph Billups Duo – Enjoy nightly entertainment in Peacock Alley, sure to set the mood for a memorable evening (Complimentary to guests)
- The Marriage of Chocolate and Wine: A Seminar – Brooke’s pick by far! Learn how wine and chocolate pair together perfectly, and discover how they impact the flavor of one another. Sample different varietals to see what you prefer. ($25 per person)
- For the Love of Wine: A Tasting Experience – Come sample 10 favorite new wines! A casual wine tasting experience meant to educate and inspire. No chocolate in this one, but that’s okay – this time. (Priced at $25 per person)
- Chocolate and more chocolate at our restaurants– Everyone’s favorite indulgence will make special appearances on menus across the board, including a special chocolate feature at Bull and Bear Steakhouse, as well as chocolate for breakfast at Oscar’s, in the form of chocolate drizzle crepes and chocolate fondue.
- Chocolate pampering at Spa by Guerlain– Perhaps the best pairing of all – indulgent, relaxing spa treatments and chocolate treats (not to mention complimentary champagne), all weekend at Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain.
So, if you need me, you can guess where I’ll be…