Long-time host Tom Bergeron and his new co-host, DWTS season 10 finalist Erin Andrews announced the new seasons’ lineup on Good Morning America.
This season’s celebrities and their professional dance partners are:
- Former professional hockey player Sean Avery and his partner Karnia Smirnoff
- Former TV star Candace Cameron Bure (Full House) and her partner Mark Ballas
- Game show host Drew Carey (The Price is Right) and his partner Cheryl Burke
- Olympic Gold Medalist (Ice Dancing) Meryl Davis and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Actress and Real Housewife NeNe Leakes and her partner Tony Dovolani
- Big Time Rush member James Maslow and his partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Actress Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years) and her partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Record-breaking swimmer Diana Nyad and her partner, newcomer Henry Byalikov
- Paralympic athlete (snowboarding) Amy Purdy and her partner Derek Hough
- Teen pop star Cody Simpson and his partner, newcomer Witney Carson
- Olympic Gold Medalist (Ice Dancing with Meryl Davis) Charlie White, and his partner Sharna Burgess
- Actor Billy Dee Williams (The Empire Strikes Back) and his partner Emma Slater
This season features a new game changing twist called “The Switch Up” where viewers will be given the power to vote and change celebrities and pro dancer pairings. The couples will be required to switch at a certain point in the season.
The new season of Dancing with the Stars premieres Monday, March 17, at 8 p.m. on ABC.