Popular nail polish brand OPI have announced the launch of an upcoming collection based on Disney’s flick Oz The Great and Powerful. The new collection will feature six shades inspired by the film as well as an additional “Liquid Sand” polish, which is described as a “textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle.”
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI executive vice president and artistic director, said:
OPI is very excited to take this fantastical journey with Disney. Inspired by the magic of Oz The Great and Powerful, this SoftShades collection captures the whimsy seen in the film, from glittery shades packed with white, gold and silvery iridescent confetti to soft neutrals in white, beige and pink.
The shades include:
- Lights of Emerald City (white confetti)
- Don’t Burst My Bubble (sheer white)
- When Monkeys Fly! (gold confetti)
- Glints of Glinda (beige)
- Which is Witch? (silver glitter with iridescent sparkle)
- I Theodora You (sheer pink)
- What Wizardry is This? (taupe)
The new collection will be available at professional salons and other authorized OPI dealers beginning March 2013.