Disney Parks Ambassadors are a tradition that goes back to Walt Disney.
The ambassadors act as spokespeople for the Disney Parks, lead community outreach and volunteer opportunities, and and act as ambassadors of goodwill representing the 135,000 cast members around the world.
The new Disney Parks Ambassadors for 2017-18 are:
- Manako Tanaka, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Michael Giordano and Laura Janice Gedigk, Disneyland Paris
- Nozomi Fukumoto, Tokyo Disneyland
- Brandon Peters and Ken Facey, Walt Disney World Resort
- Alexa Garcia and Mikey Trujillo, Disneyland Resort
- Chloe Zhou and Natalie Yao, Shanghai Disney Resort
- Sammy Phu, Hong Kong Disneyland
This team will serve their term through 2018.