Disney Consumer Products has recently unveiled their 2012 lineup of Back to School products, including a fashion-forward apparel collection based on Disney Channel’s Shake It Up; a shoe collection from etnies featuring Phineas and Ferb, and lots more.
A few of the highlights from this new collection include:
- Shake It Up by Make Your Mark – An apparel line based on the hit Disney Channel show, this range of Tween fashions was inspired by the looks of CeCe and Rocky with a mix of bright colors and neutrals. Trendy details like sequins, lace, graphics, animal print and more are heavily featured. This apparel collection is available exclusively at Sears stores nationwide.
- Phineas and Ferb Footwear Collection by Etnies – Using both characters and elements from the hit Disney show, etnies designed a footwear collection for children that is sure to be a hit. These shoes will be available at Zappos, Famous Footwear and WSS beginning in August.
- Personalizable Brave Backpack – The heroine from Disney/Pixar’s Brave, Merida, stands to attention on clear PVC. This backpack can also be personalized with up to ten characters. It retails for $19.50 and can be purchased at DisneyStore.com. A matching lunch tote and water bottle is also available.
- Ready Pac Cool Cuts Mini-Meals and Salads – Ready Pac Foods has collaborated with Disney for a range of Cool Cuts Mini-Meals and Salads perfect for kids ages 6 to 12. A Disney character is matched to each item, and a fun item that matches the character (like a temporary tattoo or sticker) can be found inside each meal. These items will be available in August at grocery store chains and mass retailers that offer produce.
- Disney To-Ki-O Treats Cosmetic Collection – In collaboration with Lip Smacker, Disney has created a fun range of cosmetics exclusively for tweens and teens. These products feature Disney characters like Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse and others and include fun, trendy cosmetics like tie die lip glosses, eye shadow duos, fragrance, and more. Cosmetics will be available in August at Walmart stores nationwide.
For more information about the Disney Consumer Products Back to School collection, please click here.