With only a few short weeks to go, Disney has released the full lineup of HGTV personalities coming to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
While there are some returning favorites to Disney’s popular festival, there will also be several new faces on hand to give their expert DIY tips and tricks to festival-goers. The complete lineup includes:
- March 8-10 – Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy, DIY Network’s Cool Tools
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars
You’ll be able to catch your favorite HGTV stars on “The Designers’ Stage Presented by HGTV” every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at noon and 3 p.m. The festival will run from March 6 to May 19.