The celebration includes live entertainment, specialty food, and more.
Guests can also enjoy Hurry Home — Lunar New Year Celebration, a nighttime water show on Paradise Bay, the Lucky Wishing Wall, characters including Mulan and Mushu, and more.
Specialty foods will be available at Paradise Garden Grill and three marketplaces on the north side of Paradise Pier.
The marketplaces are Korean Marketplace, China Marketplace, and Vietnam Marketplace.
The Korean Marketplace menu is:
- Kimchi Bokkeumbap – Vegetable fried rice
- Yachae Mandu – Steamed vegetable dumpling with sesame-garlic soy sauce
- Yang Gaeng – Sweet red bean and raspberry jelly
- Banana Ooyu – Non-alcoholic banana milk
- Mae Shil Ju – Plum wine cocktail
- Hite Pale Lage
At the China Marketplace guests can dine on:
- Xiao Long Bao – Pork soup dumplings with black vinegar and ginger
- Sanbeiji – Three-cup chicken
- Dan Ta – Egg tart dessert
- Wuxiang Huasheng Tang – Five-spiced peanut brittle
- Baixiangguo Lucha – Passion fruit green iced tea with lychee popping pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Tsingtao Lager
And the Vietnam Marketplace is serving:
- Banh Chu’ng – Sticky rice cake with pork
- Chao Tom – Sugar cane shrimp skewer with sweet and sour sauce
- Banh Khoai Lang Tim – Purple sweet potato macaron
- Ca Phe Sua Da – Vietnamese iced coffee (non-alcoholic)
You can check out additional food items at the Disney Food Blog!
The Lunar New Year celebration runs through February 18 at Disney California Adventure.