Now through September 28, 2011 America’s military personnel, or their spouses, can take advantage of some great theme park ticket & accommodation discounts at both World Disney World and Disneyland. Active and retired U.S. military personnel (including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists) have the opportunity to make their own Disney vacation dreams come true during Disney’s upcoming “Let the Memories Begin” campaign. Discounted park tickets can be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets only by active and retired U.S. military personnel for themselves and up to five additional family members or friends.
Walt Disney World promotional ticket offers:
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Option for $138 each, plus tax
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Water Parks Fun and More Option for $138 each, plus tax AND
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Parks Fun and More Options for $165 each, plus tax
- Disneyland promotional ticket offers:
- Disney Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets for $99 each
Special room rates at select hotels at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts will also be available for booking. Blockout dates for the promotional tickets are as follows:
Dec. 27, 2010, through Dec. 31, 2010, and April 17, 2011, through April 23, 2011, at all Walt Disney World Theme Parks and other gated attractions; and July 4, 2011, at Magic Kingdom Park; and Disney 3-Day Military Promotional Tickets for the Disneyland Resort may not be used on the following blockout dates: Dec. 24, 2010, through Jan. 1, 2011, Feb. 18, 2011, through Feb. 21, 2011, April 17, 2011, through April 23, 2011, and July 1, 2011, through July 4, 2011, at the Disneyland Theme Parks.
For complete information about eligibility requirements, restrictions, or to book room reservations at Walt Disney World military personnel can call (407) 939-7830. For Disneyland, military personnel should call (714) 956-6424.