Late last year, we announced that Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, a new role playing game, would be coming to Magic Kingdom theme park. While an official release date has not been set, sources say that we can expect this new experience sometime in February.
This role playing game allows park guests to search out and defeat more than 20 Disney villains in an attempt to stop them from stealing the four pieces of Merlin’s shattered crystal ball. Using special trading cards, guests can cast spells to defeat the villains. Guests will receive five complimentary cards when they play, but there are more than 70 available.
Some of the cards include:
- Lumière’s Candle Blast – This card shows Lumiere with his buddy, Cogsworth.
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride – This card depicts Mr Toad’s car.
- Prince Naveen’s Army of Frogs – This card shows Tiana’s Prince Naveen using his frog army.
- Rafiki’s Wisdom Stick – This card shows Simba’s counselor in his traditional pose, ready to enlighten the enemy.
- The Woozles’ Woozle Nightmare – This card shows a Woozle dreaming of other Woozles ready to fight.
These collectible cards will be divided into nine different spell classes, such as Princess cards, Hero cards, and Warrior cards. Common cards are denoted with a planet symbol, while uncommon and rare cards are denoted with a moon or star symbol, respectively.
The game will be live late February, and will be included with cost of admission to the theme park.