Disney Cruise Line’s Star Wars Day at Sea is a popular event and this year fans will get to see Star Wars actor Warwick Davis as one of the celebrity presenters.
Davis is slated to appear on the March 17-24 sailing on the Disney Fantasy.
Other celebrity presenters during this year’s Star Wars Day at Sea include:
- January 6-13: Scott Trowbridge, Walt Disney Imagineering creative portfolio executive for Star Wars franchise
- January 13-20: TBD
- January 20-27: Matt Martin, Lucasfilm Story Group creative executive
- January 27-Feb. 3: TBD
- February 3-10: TBD
- February 10-17: Delilah Dawson, author of the “Phasma,” “The Perfect Weapon” and other Star Wars stories
- February 17-24: Pablo Hidalgo, Lucasfilm Story Group creative executive
- February 24-March 3: Jarret J. Crosoczka, writer and illustrator of “Jedi Academy: A New Class” children’s book series
- March 3-10: TBD
- March 10-17: Troy Alders, Lucas Licensing art director
- March 17-24: Warwick Davis, actor, multiple Star Wars films
- March 24-31: Katie Cook, artist featured in Star Wars trading card sets, children’s books and web comics
- March 31-April 7: Leland Chee, Lucasfilm Story Group managing Holocron continuity database
- April 7-14: Russell Paul, Industrial Light & Magic, asset and digital supervisor
- April 14-21: TBD
- April 21-28: Ashley Eckstein, Her Universe founder, voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels
Guests on these sailings will have a chance to see the celebrities’ stories and meet them during the Star Wars Day at Sea events.