Disney’s Wine and Dine Half Marathon is just around the corner – and now you can purchase tickets for friends and family for the After Party!
The After Party is a celebration that takes place at the finish line of the Wine and Dine Half Marathon, which happens to be at Epcot. For friends and family of runners, it’s a chance to join in the fun and festivities – the party lasts until three in the morning!
Ticket prices are as follows:
- $59 if purchased by August 31, 2011
- $69 if purchased between September 1 – 24, 2011
- $79 if purchased from September 25 and October 1, 2011
Disney cautions that tickets will be extremely limited, so order as soon as possible to ensure that you’ll get your tickets. Also, tickets purchased after August 31 will not be the commemorative tickets, and will need to be picked up at an on-site will-call window.
Admission to the After Party includes the following fun experiences:
- Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival marketplace kiosks, featuring food from all over the world
- 20 additional food and beverage locations throughout the park
- Access to some of the park’s attractions, like Soarin’, Test Track, Mission Space, Maelstrom water adventure, and more
- Lots of live entertainment and character meet & greets throughout the evening
The party officially lasts from 10:30 p.m. – 3:00 a.m., but the spectator ticket allows the guest to enter the park beginning at 7:00 p.m. In addition, Finish Line Party Ticket holders will receive a $10 Disney gift card, which can be used at the party or at a later date.
To purchase tickets, visit the Run Disney website – and we will SEE YOU THERE!