HGTV Personalities to Lead Seminars at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival
Are you an HGTV fan heading to Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival in Walt Disney World this fall? You’re in luck! Disney recently announced that this year’s festival, which will take place at Epcot from September 30-November 13, will include some special seminars led by personalities from your favorite HGTV shows.
The seminars will take place on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the Festival in the Festival Center. Each seminar will focus on home entertainment. And the best part about these new seminars? They’re free! With Epcot admission, there will be no extra charge to attend one of these great events.
Here is the current schedule of HGTV personalities leading the seminars (subject to change):
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Vern Yip, “HGTV Design Star” and “HGTV Urban Oasis”
* Oct. 7-9 – Monica Pedersen, “Designed to Sell”
* Oct. 14-16 – Erin Loechner, “Design Happens”
* Oct. 21-23 – Taniya Nayak, “Designed to Sell”
* Oct. 28-30 – Kim Stoegbauer, “On-line Party Inspiration”
* Nov. 4-6 – Lisa LaPorta, “Designed to Sell”
* Nov. 11-13 – Emily Henderson, “Secrets From a Stylist” and “HGTV Design Star” winner Season 5 “Design Star”