True Love Week Coming to Walt Disney World During Limited Time Magic
As part of their Limited Time Magic promotion, Walt Disney World is gearing up for “True Love Week,” a festive week-long celebration of love and romance.
Beginning February 11 and running through February 17, guests at Walt Disney World will find romantic touches around every corner. According to Disney, this week is not just about romantic love between couples, but a celebration of the love between friends and family as well.
During True Love Week, guests can enjoy:
- Romantic Settings - ”Sweetheart” themed decor will abound at the resort, including heart-shaped signs, banners and decorations.
- Blushing Castle - Cinderella’s Castle will be bathed in red, pink, lavender and blue lights at dusk which will be synced to romantic musical melodies.
- Romantic Dinners - Select restaurants are offering candlelight dinners for two during True Love Week, with specially created menus and a romantic atmosphere.
- Valentine’s-Themed Souvenirs – There will be a variety of limited-edition merchandise, including pins, apparel and Vinylmation, available for purchase.
- Royal Gathering – Photo opportunities with Disney Princes and Princesses, as well as special meet-and-greet locations.
- Romantic Photo Locations - Walt Disney World has created several photo locations for you to create a magical memory with your sweetheart.
- Couples Massage - The Senses Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is offering romantic aromatherapy couples’ massage.
Will you be celebrating True Love Week at Walt Disney World Resort next month?