The first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party kicked off last week at the Magic Kingdom and we have a look at the special party eats that you’ll find at this year’s event.
Guests at the party will, of course, find complimentary cookies, treats, and hot cocoa or apple cider at specific locations throughout the party.
These locations and treats are:
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-flavored Soda, and a variety of holiday cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravitie’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
But there are also holiday-specific treats located at Main Street Bakery, Casey’s Corner, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Sleepy Hollow, Gaston’s Tavern, Storybook Treats, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies, Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe, and Churro Carts throughout the park.
To check out a full list of all the treats at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party be sure to visit the Disney Food Blog (and check out their printable checklist of eats!).
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party happens on select nights through December 21.