If you’ve ever wished you could explore the Disney Parks on your phone or computer and feel like you were standing IN the parks, your wish has been granted!
The Disney Parks have just launched new 360-degree panoramas of Walt Disney World and Disneyland on Google Street View.
The new imagery gives guests the ability to explore the parks like never before and includes view of the theme parks at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resort, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, and even Disney Springs.
To create the imagery Google used Street View Trekker – which is a wearable backpack fitted with a camera on top. The operator moves through the parks and Street View Trekker gathers images which are then “stitched together” to create the 360-degree images.
Locations that are included in Google Street View are:
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure park
- Downtown Disney District
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney Springs – Dining, Retail Locations
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Looks like it’s time to start exploring!