The menu at Centertown Market will feature family-friendly, fast casual offerings as well as customizable Latin and Caribbean-inspired dishes including Island Bowls for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bowls will include:
- Bases:home fries (for breakfast), red beans and rice (offered all day), and greens (for dinner)
- Rotisserie beef, bacon, chorizo, or plant-based sausage for breakfast proteins
- Sauce options including salsa verde or pico de gallo
- Scrambled, poached, or tofu scramble at breakfast
- Rotisserie beef, pork shoulder, banana leaf-wrapped fish, jerk chicken thighs, or vegan chipotle seitan at lunch and dinner
- Lunch and dinner sauce options including chimichurri, garlic ranch, or spicy pink sauce
Other items on the menu include classic breakfast dishes like the All American Platter, Eggs Benedict, Coconut Waffles, and Banana Pancakes. Lunch and dinner will feature salads, Sicilian-style pizza, burgers, and sandwiches.
There will also be a new menu at the Banana Cabana Pool Bar when it reopens this fall including the Pink Guava Colada, Kraken Punch, and Caribbean beers.
For more details on the new menu items – including photos – visit the Disney Food Blog.
Centertown Market and the Banana Cabana Pool Bar are scheduled to reopen this fall.