Home » Other

Selena Gomez Stalker Says He’s a Danger to Disney Star

15 December 2011 No Comment

Thomas Brodnicki, the 46 year old man accused of stalking Disney star Selena Gomez, has admitted that he poses a danger to the young woman.

In previous statements, Brodnicki said he’s had several conversations with God about killing Gomez, and that he believes “a restraining order should be issued against [him] to prevent [him] from trying to contact Selena Gomez.”

While a felony stalking charge was brought against Brodnicki last month, a judge dismissed the case due to a lack of evidence that he would perpetrate his threats against the actress/singer.

Gomez has applied for a permanent restraining order, but the judge has refused to issue the order until Brodnicki shows up in court on January 6 to defend himself.

However Brodnicki, who has a criminal history of stalking, says he doesn’t want to appear in court. He then goes on to say:

I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay away from Selena.

We will keep you updated as this story progresses.

Source

Related Posts


Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.