Walt Disney World’s Swan & Dolphin Hotel has been named as one of the Top 10 Meeting Hotels in the United States by Cvent, the largest cloud-based provider of event management and venue selection solutions.
The list, which named the Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the U.S., chose from 80,000 hotels on the Cvent Supplier Network. The winning hotels were selected based on a number of criteria, including:
- The number of electronic request-for-proposals (RFPs) the property received from the Cvent Supplier Network in 2011
- The hotel’s average response rate to the RFPs sent through the marketplace
- The number of meeting rooms available
- The total square footage of meeting space offered at the hotel
- The amount of business the property was awarded in 2011 by meeting planners through the Cvent Supplier Network
The Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotel ranked number 7 on the list. For the complete list of winning hotels, please visit http://www.cvent.com/top100hotelsus.