Fans who have been eagerly awaiting the chance to check out Magic Kingdom’s New Fantasyland are in luck – several of the new areas have opened today for the Preview Period.
The areas that are open during this time include:
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – French-inspired eatery open for lunch and dinner.
- Bonjour! Village Gifts – Located in Belle’s Village.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle – An interactive show that features Belle acting out stories from Beauty and the Beast.
- Gaston’s Tavern – A casual eatery themed after the popular Disney movie.
- Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid – A much-anticipated attraction based on Disney’s iconic film.
During this preview period, guests should expect limited operation hours. New Fantasyland will open in its entirety December 6, 2012.